Mental Health Solicitor/Caseworker
The ideal candidate must be a Member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and have experience in running their own caseload. They must hold a practising certificate with no restrictions and must be committed to maintaining quality standards.
To apply or for further details, please email your CV, salary expectations and covering letter limited to 2 pages of A4 to email@example.com
We are looking to recruit paralegals to work in our Mental Health and Mental Capacity departments.
This role involves supporting our lawyers with administrative tasks, case management duties and general team responsibilities. Extensive training will be provided.
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills
- A team player
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Have completed a law degree and/or the LPC
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting lawyers with the day to day running of their caseload including attending Hospital Managers Hearings and Mental Health Tribunals undertaking your own advocacy
- Managing caseload of matters from inception to completion
- Attending client in person and on the telephone, taking instructions and preparing cases
- Reviewing medical and care records
- Preparing draft documents including witness statements
- Liaising with professionals
- Maintaining accurate time recording and
- Ensuring compliance with file management procedures
For further information or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome speculative CVs from Solicitors and Paralegals with the relevant skill and experience. To express an interest please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We regularly offer unpaid work experience placements and internships to suitable candidates who are studying law at a university or who are studying the GDL or LPC. Please email your covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or disability.
ADJ Law Limited
1st Floor Romer House
132 Lewisham High Street
+44 7806 786 161
A list of our directors and their qualifications is open to inspection at our registered office, ADJ Law Limited, 1st Floor, Romer House London SE13 6EE