ADJ Law specialises in Mental Health Law, representing clients who are detained in hospital under the Mental Health Act, we provide an excellent level of service and we strive to provide you with legal advice and support to ensure that your legal needs are met and protected.
We understand how Mental Health issues can be very traumatic both for you and your family. Mental illness affects a vast amount of people and we are dedicated and committed in representing the most vulnerable.
We provide specialist advice to clients across the health and care sector including high security hospitals on the full spectrum of mental health law issues. We are based in London however our reputation has led us to deliver our services to clients throughout most of England.
Our specialist mental health lawyers are here to provide you with advice in relation to Mental Health including:
- Representation at Mental Health Tribunals.
- Attendance at Hospital Managers hearings.
- Assistance on Deprivation of Liberty Issues.
- Assisting at Section 117 and Care Programme Approach (CPA) meetings.
- Assistance with issues regarding treatment and progress both in hospital and in the community.
- Judicial Review, Advice and Assistance with applications to challenge unlawful detention at upper Mental Health Tribunals.
- Assistance with Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Assistance with Court of Protection proceedings.
- Deputyship applications.
- Deputyship applications
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deprivation of Liberty Issues
- Court Of Protection
- Mental Capacity
ADJ Law Limited
1st Floor Romer House
132 Lewisham High Street
+44 7806 786 161
A list of our directors and their qualifications is open to inspection at our registered office, ADJ Law Limited, 1st Floor, Romer House London SE13 6EE